ADMINISTRATION COORDINATOR ARTS/MARKETING
Application Deadline: March 22, 2022
The Playhouse Company situated in Durban is looking to fill the position of Administration Coordinator Arts/Marketing. Key performance areas include:
- Provide administrative support to the Arts and Marketing department
- Coordinating and consolidating: monthly, quarterly, annual reporting and budgeting.
- Ensure that risk management and governance processes are in place and are effective
- Provide the departments with guidance and recommendations regarding regulatory and contractual responsibilities
- Overseeing the management of compliance reporting to applicable laws, rules, codes and standards
- Ensure that departmental processes are compliant with legislation, contracts and Company policies
- Plan, develop and monitor departmental budget
- Develop and manage appropriate planning, monitoring and evaluation systems and processes for the department
- Assist with allocation and checking of work (quality control and sign off)
- Responsible for audit related matters, production accounting and contracts
Qualifications & Experience:
- A relevant tertiary qualification (NQF7) in the areas of: Business Administration, Public Management/Administration, Project Management or equivalent with accounting and/or auditing as subjects
- A minimum of 3 years’ appropriate experience
- Knowledge of Public Finance Management Act, Cultural Institution Act and Treasury Regulations (Inc. Supply Chain Management and Broad-Based Black-Economic Empowerment)
- Be able to demonstrate experience in implementation of systems and procedures that fulfil all regulations applicable to the Company
Skills and Competencies:
- High level skills in report writing
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (incl. Excel and PowerPoint).
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent numeracy skills
This Job Specification indicates only the main duties and responsibilities of the position and therefore is not intended as an exhaustive list.
By applying for this position, you consent in terms of Protection of Personal Information Act (PoPI) to your personal information being obtained; utilised and stored by the company
Interested people are invited to apply using the Company web site, Job Portal (Go to “About us”- “Vacancies” then follow instructions) by no later than 22 March 2022
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you are not contacted within three weeks of submitting your application, assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
“THE PLAYHOUSE COMPANY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER”